Onto the third Box from www.DACardworld.com. Sill having a pretty good time opening these boxes but I’m getting increasingly frustrated by the card distribution. More duplicates and not very close to getting a complete base set.
Again here are the details:
Look for Four Autographs or Memorabilia Cards per Box, including at least One Autograph!
Find Freshman Orientation and Dress for Success Rookie Material Cards!
Look for Exclusive Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald Parallels as well as Material, Signature, and Signature Material Versions!
Featuring a 240-card Base Set, consisting of 100 Longevity Commons, 100 Longevity Rookies, and 40 Rookie Materials Longevity Ruby!
Also Look for Randomly inserted cards:
– Longevity Commons/Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald (100 cards)
– Longevity Rookies/Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald (100 cards)
– Longevity Rookies Ruby Signatures/Sapphire Signatures/Emerald Signatures (100 cards)
– Rookie Materials Longevity Ruby/Signatures (40 cards)
– Material Longevity Ruby Signatures/Sapphire Signatures/Emerald Signatures (20 cards)
– Rookie Materials Longevity Sapphire/Signatures (40 cards)
– Rookie Materials Longevity Emerald/Signatures (40 cards)
– Freshman Orientation Materials (40 cards)
– Dress for Success Materials (40 cards)
– CrossTraining Materials (20 cards)
10 Packs per Box, 5 Cards per Pack
Here are the hits
2013 Panini Rookies & Stars Longevity Ruby #9 Torrey Smith
2013 Panini Rookies & Stars Longevity Ruby #51 Jamaal Charles
2013 Panini Rookies & Stars Longevity Ruby #112 Chris Harper
2013 Panini Rookies & Stars Longevity Ruby #154 Knile Davis
2013 Panini Rookies & Stars Cross Training Materials #19 Tyler Eifert
2013 Panini Rookies & Stars Dress for Success #25 Matt Barkley
2013 Panini Rookies & Stars Longevity Ruby #218 Knile Davis 080/299
2013 Panini Rookies & Stars Longevity Rookie Signatures Ruby [Autographed] #180 Ryan Swope 118/199
Finally got the Autograph and while it’s a numbered parallel it’s not a big hit. Ryan Swope retired from football due to concussions before he ever got to prove his talent. Also no Buffalo Bills this time, not even one of a current player in a different team uniform.
More duplicate base cards and not too close to completing the base set or the rookie portion of the cards. After 3 boxes I’ve got approximately 65 out of 100 base cards and 35 out of 100 rookie cards. I’ve got 5 boxes and I didn’t keep the stats for each box so I’ll give the set stats once I’m finished with first 5 posts.
Coming soon….Box 4 and Box 5.