Welcome to “One More Pack” a card collecting blog. Let’s start with the name. If you are like me, you have a hard time opening just one pack. Or for that matter, doing one of anything! Every time I crack open a pack, I just want to open another.
Next, let me introduce myself. My name is Jim and I’ve been collecting cards off and on for 30 years. I collect mainly football cards, with a little hockey thrown in. My person collection leads off with Hall of Fame Quarterback of the Buffalo Bills, Jim Kelly. But extends to the rest of the Bills and anything Buffalo. I’m doing my best to organize and catalog my entire collection, but it’s a long and tedious process and opening new packs and boxes is way more fun.
And third, I wanted to give you a little direction on what you’ll be reading here at One More Pack. I will have three different types of posts. Pack and box break posts, Jim Kelly card posts, and what will hopefully make me stand out, reports from actual card shops. Yes they still exist.
Because everyone likes lists…
- Connect with other collectors. Create new friends and new trading partners
- Complete some of the sets that I’ve been working on
- Show off my current collection
- Highlight brick and mortar card shops
- Post at least 3 times per week
Types of Posts
- Pack or Box Breaks (Posts and Videos)
- My Personal Buffalo Bills collection
- Reports on Brick and Mortar shops
- Random ramblings of a middle-aged card collector
- Set Collector
- Jim Kelly card collector
- Buffalo Bills card collector
- Buffalo Sabres card collector
- Buffalo sports card collector
I’m always looking to make new connections, please tell me what you think of this blog, my collections, or anything else you want to chat about in the comment sections and you can always interact with me on social media and various trading card websites.
Topps Apps (Huddle, Bunt, Star Wars Card Trader): GimmeSomeJimmy
Upper Deck e-Packs: GimmeSomeJimmy
Various trading sites: GimmeSomeJimmy